Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Example Post][Character Creation] Roger Morrison

Go down

[Example Post][Character Creation] Roger Morrison Empty [Example Post][Character Creation] Roger Morrison

Post by TheOverload Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:24 pm

- Name:
Roger Morrison

- Class: Government

- Faction: Allies

- Physical Description: - Blue Eyes - Brown, shaggy hair - Baby Face/Clean Complexion - 6'3 Average Muscle Build

- Background Story:

As a boy, I always built things with my legos. First, I started with cars, then I built houses, but then I got more creative. I built miniature models of cities, and towns, and made stories with my lego figures. Eventually it would all get torn down. No matter how nice I made it, it always seemed to get torn down. I'm hoping Jharia doesn't follow that pattern.
I am an Ex-Politician(Well Technically I still am a Politician, but the title just ain't what it used to be) who earned way to much and watched way to many "Apocalypse Preparation Shows". Got obsessed and used some of that excess money to build a nice little underground portable bunker. I had a family, and I brought that family down to that bunker when shit hit the fan. But, complications arose. People found us, and while I was out scavenging, three men were raping and brutally beating my wife and son. I killed them. They didn't even see me. When I came back to the horror, I didn't ask them why or how or for what, I just pulled out my gun and started shooting.
This whole thing has kept my mind off of it, and in a way its good for me, but those events took a large piece of my morality and empathy away. So far, this hasn't effected my town or my people, and I hope to god it wont.

Edit: Completed Character Sheet - https://apocalypserp.rpg-board.net/u1rpg
TheOverload
TheOverload
Head Chairman
Head Chairman

Salvage : 36638

Character
Physical Description: Blue Eyes - Brown, shaggy hair - Baby Face/Clean Complexion - 6'3 Average Muscle Build
RP Name: Roger Morrison
Class: Scholar

https://apocalypserp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down